Trinity B2B is the so-called ‘Controller’ of the personal data you provide to us, as we make decisions on what information we hold and what we do with it. Our contacts details are as follows: email@example.com
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) to ensure we manage information, and information security, in the best way, and in line with data privacy laws. The DPO can be reached using : firstname.lastname@example.org
What we need
We collect basic personal data from you, including your name, address and email address, which does not include any special or sensitive types of information or location-based information.
Why we need it
We require this basic personal information in order to provide services and information to you in line with the contract of purchase. We do not collect any personal information from you that we do not need to provide and manage this service to you.
What we do with it
All the personal data we collect is processed by our staff in the UK. However, this information is located (hosted) on servers within the European Union. No third parties have access to your personal data, unless the law allows them to do so.
How we protect it
We recognise your rights concerning this information and take every possible measure to respect these rights and protect your personal data. More information on our security policies this can be found on our website
How long we keep your data
We will retain your information for up to one year after the contract ends, in order to handle any outstanding or future enquiries. After this time, it will be destroyed.
As a citizen, you have a number of rights over your personal information, including:
· The right to access the data we hold on you
· The right to correct or update this data
· The right to have the data erased, once this contract is completed, and within the set retention period, unless you renew
· The right to inform us if you feel your information is being used in an inappropriate way
· The right to receive a downloaded file of the personal information we hold
· If we are making automated decisions based on your information, or profiling you, you have the right to have an employee of Trinity B2B conduct a review
· If you request that we cease to use your data, this may prevent us from providing the contracted services to you
· If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us to have the matter investigated. Please email email@example.com
· If you are not satisfied with our response, or believe we are not processing your personal data in accordance with the law, you can complain to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office: https://ico.org.uk/